Heavens and heavens,in my great aspirations
The world was mine for your acclaimed dedications..
Met someone for whom I was awaiting a lot,
Filled colors into my dreams just as I thought...
Though,you were a stranger,very tough to admit,
not even ready to compromise and commit.
I questioned myself how to learn loving a stranger,
How can I gift myself in a danger..
For a weak or two my heart kept frying,
hiding in the blanket all night I kept crying...
For marriage is a temple of two hearts and a soul,
I never thought ever that I will be consoled...
In the beginning it was difficult to address you in my life,
but now I have realized it's a part of my life....
The closer and closer I came to you,
the more and more I was opened to you...
It's a long time now while being with each other,
The feeling is as fresh and lovely i ever dreamed...
Desires, thoughts, emotions and feelings,
All are tied up with you for a lifetime...
Finally I found a soul mate of mine,
for whom I'm going to give my lifeline...
Honoring myself to you is a pride,
waiting for the day when I will be your bride...
The world was mine for your acclaimed dedications..
Met someone for whom I was awaiting a lot,
Filled colors into my dreams just as I thought...
Though,you were a stranger,very tough to admit,
not even ready to compromise and commit.
I questioned myself how to learn loving a stranger,
How can I gift myself in a danger..
For a weak or two my heart kept frying,
hiding in the blanket all night I kept crying...
For marriage is a temple of two hearts and a soul,
I never thought ever that I will be consoled...
In the beginning it was difficult to address you in my life,
but now I have realized it's a part of my life....
The closer and closer I came to you,
the more and more I was opened to you...
It's a long time now while being with each other,
The feeling is as fresh and lovely i ever dreamed...
Desires, thoughts, emotions and feelings,
All are tied up with you for a lifetime...
Finally I found a soul mate of mine,
for whom I'm going to give my lifeline...
Honoring myself to you is a pride,
waiting for the day when I will be your bride...
No comments:
Post a Comment