Desires are must.....

Being happy for life is good, but even better is to have a desire to live the best-est life.
Best is the word which means different to different folks, for me its just the desire to be me......

Saturday, February 19, 2011

IN THE MIDST OF NOWHERE........

A thought in my mind was featuring all night..
When I opened the eye I came to realize,
this had happened to me from past several nights...

No wonder I am a in a midst of a game,
but I don't really know how to win this game.
Since years and years I was in a fear,
whether I will be in the eyes of a dear...
Every time I looked up I whispered in his mind,
oh my dear , will you be mine?

This was not the only time,
I tried and I cried several times...
A curse which was crumbling into my ears,
was the only truth
which I didn't wanted to hear...

I tried and I cried several times...
and then I realized he was not mine.
Now I am no where, choked and thoughtless,
The only day when I needed him the most,
was the only day when I hated him the most...

I hate you and I hate you...
for the days which I have loved you,
I spent all nights crying for your love
Feeling your presence...
and accepting the truth that you were not for me...

A thought in my mind was featuring all night..
When I opened the eye I came to realize,
this had happened to me from past several nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment